- City population dynamics and fractal transport networks
- Fractal Cities – analysis shows London evolved a homogeneous fractal pattern
- technology is the evolution of evolution
Biological evolution also has a set of knowledge stored in the DNA which is randomly built upon by trial and error. Previously established tools are often mixed and matched, which is usually more effective than creating something from scratch. The same is true of man-made technology.
- examples: antennaes, rope, image compression
- polymers (plastic)
- The Fractal Nature of the Semantic Web by Tim Berners-Lee
- fractal cities (roads, scaled up living beings->video; growth of cities – more recent paper)
- transport systems, electric grid, human networks in general
- fractal condensators (news article? how fractals help save the world)
- network cosmology: Excerpt: This equivalence suggests that unexpectedly similar laws govern the dynamics of complex networks and spacetime in the universe, with implications to network science and cosmology.
- fractal fluid controls
- could the power grid be displayed as hilbert curve? fractal grid
- Artificial Intelligence, Deep-Learning https://arxiv.org/abs/1605.07648
The tree of knowledge – science is fractal, with self similar patterns all over.
Also zooming into infinity, we find out more and more, but each answer results in even more questions.
–the fact that many discoveries and inventions were made at the same time by more than one person/team
-forums online. theres a forum (with similar structure) for just about any topic you can imagine.
The kiss principle – and nothing is more easy than a basic fractal formula like z->z²+c to generate infinite complexity.