Most of the connection between you and “the outer world” is happening through fractal structures and connections.
your fractal lung takes oxygene from and gives co2 back to the air.
your stomach and digestion system
all this is transported through your fractal circulatory system, powered by your heart that when healthy beats in a fractal rhythm.
oxygen and nutrients reach your brain in which the neurons are not only connected fractally among each other, but also in a fractal hierarchy of clusters.
your sensory system, your nerves branche out from your brain into tiny sensors at your fingertips, lips and all other surface area of your body.
Everything you do to interact with the world around you wouldn’t work if it didn’t happen according to basic fractal rules.
- reading/language (crosslink social)
- death, decomposition „think of all the biological fractal cascades that must occur during decomposition“
- psychology, crosslink social
- watching fractals has stress reducing effect
- how much information is stored in DNA vs a complete human body?
- the fractal dimension of savannah grasslands is the most pleasant to our eyes, because in this surrounding we are save. higher fractal dimension (like jungle) and we wouldn’t see our predators. lower fractal dimension and we couldn’t hide.
second source – original paper